Destination Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Destination Development Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Scoping and researching the best platform and format for the digital South Island wide integrated major events calendar within budgets
- Consulting with key stakeholders on the proposal and collating feedback
- Implementing the agreed digital solution
- Executing training requirements for key stakeholders in each region
- Monthly reporting to the ChristchurchNZ Project Office and the Ministry for Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
Christchurch i-SITE Visitor Centre Mandarin Speaking Travel Consultant
The Christchurch i-SITE is looking for an experienced Mandarin speaking Travel Consultant to join the team on a permanent full time basis (min. 30 hours, Friday - Monday), with the flexibility to work up to 40 hours on rostered shifts, when required.