The 10 businesses who will take part in ChristchurchNZ’s flagship business growth programme for this year have been selected.
The Hi-Growth Launch Programme 2018 will provide these high growth potential businesses with a wealth of expert knowledge, support and mentoring to help them succeed. Businesses include:
- Bacon Brothers – providing life changing burger experiences and hugs
- Banqer – online financial education for primary schools
- Cube Cabins – alternative accommodation through tiny homes
- Fleetpin – GPS fleet tracking
- Maui Studios – Aotearoa’s stories through film, graphic design, brand development and web
- Pagan Marie Boutique – online ecommerce clothing store
- Pampered Pooch – New Zealand made natural luxurious dog grooming products
- RegenerateNZ – renewable energy engineering focused services
- Senior Move Managers – moving older citizens into retirement villages
- Well NZ – patient data software suite for the health sector
ChristchurchNZ’s Strategic Business Connections Manager Gill Dal Din says the calibre of applicants was high, with a wide range of businesses from across many sectors selected.
“It was also pleasing to see more women-led businesses applying. The 10 start-up and emerging businesses have been chosen for their growth potential and their owners hunger and desire for success – exhibiting bold ambition for business growth and personal learning.”
The workshop-based programme runs over 12 weekly sessions and provides participants with guidance on essential business topics, practical advice and insights from some of New Zealand’s most successful business people and entrepreneurs.
It begins on 9 April and will culminate with a graduation evening on 24 July, which showcases the graduating organisations to entrepreneurs, investors and Canterbury business leaders. Support from ChristchurchNZ and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment means the programme is offered free to the 10 participating businesses.